Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Scheduled Meeting of the Parish Council on Wednesday 25th October 2017 at 7.00 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive Declarations of Interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Bruce Baker.
3.2 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 27th September 2017.
5.1 To receive update on bank balances and signatories.
5.2 External Audit 2016/17
5.2.1 To consider Internal Audit Report & HALC invoice for £150.00.
5.2.2 To consider Governance Statements within Annual Return.
5.2.3 To consider Financial Statements within Annual Return.
5.2.4 To authorise chairman and clerk to sign Annual Return for posting to Grant Thornton.
5.3 To set up a Finance Working Group to consider draft Precept, risk, etc.
5.4 To consider expenses claims from chairman and clerk.
6. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP): To receive an update and consider next steps.
7. To consider powers to clear roadside vegetation (Balfour Beatty)
8. To consider representation on Kyre Hospital Trust.
9. Registration of Community Asset: To receive an update
10. To raise matters for next meeting – no discussion.
11. To note date of next scheduled meeting: 22nd November 2017.
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following employment matter
12. Employment matters: To consider and sign clerk’s contract.
Vicky Hancock – Clerk to the Parish Council – 01885 482832