Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Scheduled Meeting of the Parish Council on Wednesday 22nd November 2017 at 7.00 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive Declarations of Interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Bruce Baker.
3.2 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 25th October 2017
5.1 To receive update on bank balances and signatories
5.2 To note income received
5.3 To consider recommendations from Finance Working Group
5.4 External Audit 2016/17
5.4.1 To consider Internal Audit Report
5.4.2 To consider Governance Statements within Annual Return.
5.4.3 To consider Financial Statements within Annual Return.
5.4.4 To authorise chairman and clerk to sign Annual Return for posting to Grant Thornton.
5.5 To consider contribution to the Village Hall
5.6 To consider payments of the following invoices
5.6.1 To consider HALC payment for Parish Clerk Recruitment Service
5.6.2 To consider AON Insurance payment to J Hulse
5.6.3 To consider Eyelid Productions training (website)
5.6.4 To consider travel expenses for clerk to attend 2 x CiLCA courses, Website training, Draft Audit at HALC
5.6.5 To consider Parish On Line payment
5.6.6 To consider payment for hire of village hall September 2016 – March 2017
5.6.7 To consider Clerk’s salary payment For September/October/November
6. To receive an update on the Parish Council website
7. Planning: P173872/FH
8. To consider Community Governance Review
9. Lengthsman scheme:
9.1 To consider work to be undertaken
10. To raise matters for next meeting – no discussion.
11. NDP- Update
12. Chairman’s report from Balfour Beatty Parish Briefing
13. To note dates of scheduled meetings: December, January, February
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following items
14. Employment matters: Work Place Pension Scheme
15. Co-option: to consider co-opting a candidate for Parish Councillor for Bredenbury