BREDENBURY GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Scheduled Meeting of the Parish Council on
Monday 22nd January 2018 at 7.00 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive Declarations of Interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Bruce Baker.
3.2 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 20th December 2017
5. NDP Consultant – report from NDP Steering Group
6.1 Bank statement 27.12.17
6.2 Bank Control Account Sept 17- Dec 17
6.3 To note income received
6.4 To consider payments of the following invoices:
6.4.1 To consider 123connect Annual payment for domain name £112.80
(n.b. Payment already made because Clerk had not received the invoice and payment was month overdue.)Authorisation from Cllr Hulse – note available.
6.4.2 To consider Clerk’s expenses Office Outlet box of paper £19.99
Microsoft Home & Student £24.99
6.4.3 To consider Clerk’s Salary and note assessment report re: Work Place Pension
7.1 P174372/FH Noakes Bungalow Noakes Bungalow Bredenbury Bromyard Herefordshire HR7 4SY, Proposed single storey ancillary annex to existing bungalow
7.2 P174663/RM – Approval of Reserved Matters Land at Little Wacton Farm Bredenbury Herefordshire HR7 4TQ
8. Locality Office Colin Smith BBLP feedback from meeting
9. Lengthsman & Parish Paths Partnership – Parish Paths Officer
10. Policies & Procedures
10.1 Standing Orders
10.2 Financial Regulations
10.3 Equality Policy
10.4 Risk Assessment
11. To raise matters for the next meeting
12. To note date of next scheduled meeting Wednesday 28th March 7pm
Clerk: Vicky Hancock 01885 482832