BREDENBURY GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Scheduled Meeting of the Parish Council on
Wednesday 20th February 2019 at 7.00 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive Declarations of Interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Bruce Baker.
3.2 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 23rd January 2019
5. Planning To consider comments on the following planning applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council
5.1 P190141/F Bredenbury Parish Hall Proposed new toilets (including disabled), new kitchen and meeting room/library, to replace existing.
5.2 P184655/F Bredenbury Court Planning withdrawn.
6. Budget Monitoring
6.1 To note expenditure against budget
6.2 To note NP expenditure against budget
7.1 Bank Statement 31st January 2019
7.2 Bank Control Account January 2019
7.3 To consider payments of the following invoices:
7.3.1 I Culley Invoice 6 £750.00
7.3.2 Bredenbury Parish Hall Room Hire 30th May 2018- 27th March 2019 £205.00
7.3.3 Clerk’s salary and note assessment report re: Work Place Pension
7.4 Income received
7.4.1 HMRC VTR £1622.87
7.4.2 Groundwork UK Neighbourhood Grant £1295.00
8.1 Review of Risk Management Documentation February 2019
8.1.1 Risk Management Policy Statement
8.1.2 Risk Management Guidance
8.1.3 Risk Register
9. Neighbourhood Plan Update
9.1 Reg 14
9.2 Drop-in 11th May 2019
10. Elections 2nd May 2019
10.1 Update on timetable & receipt of nomination forms
11. Road Safety
13. To raise matters for the next meeting
14. To note date of next scheduled meeting: Wednesday 27th March 2019 @ 7pm
Bredenbury Group Parish Council Parish Clerk: Vicky Hancock